It all startS wITH YOU
Casa Bianca Bridal is a boutique that will provide all Brides and their support system a memorable and more importantly fun bridal gown shopping experience. All appointments are private with no limitations on how many family and friends can be in attendance. The Bride should not have to pay extra for this VIP experience, no matter her budget. This is the one moment in the wedding planning process that is just about the Bride.
- Appointments are required to try on gowns of any kind. If you stop into the boutique without an appointment, you may try on gowns if no other appointment is booked at the time, otherwise we would ask that an appointment be made at that moment for a future date/time.
- Please be sure to fill out the questionnaire in its entirety under the Appointments page as that helps us prepare for your appointment.
- Appointments will always be 1.5 hours long for Bridal Gown shopping appointments. If we do not finish in that time, we will make a follow up appointment to complete the gown selection. Those appointments are usually about 1 hour long.
- You can bring an unlimited number of guests with you to your appointment (we will ask for your approximate count so that we can have all seating arranged before your arrival). We do recommend that small children not attend as it can serve as a distraction for the Bride, however they are always welcome if the Bride’s do desire.
- We carry Bridal gowns, sashes, slips, headpieces, veils, birdcages and jewelry. We do not carry Bridesmaids gowns, Flower Girl dresses or Prom/Homecoming gowns. We are discontinuing Mother of the Bride/Groom gowns and once sold, will not carry those lines moving forward.
- We will measure your bust, waist and hips so that we know exactly what size you will need to order when you select your gown.
- A strapless bra is not necessary to purchase or bring to your appointment unless you would like to. Many styles of gowns today have open backs or illusion backs that require no bra. If for your own comfort you would like to wear a bra during your appointment, that is completely ok.
- We will have slips for you to try on with your selected gowns and are available for purchase once you have selected a style (mermaid, A-line, ballgown, etc).
- You are always welcome to bring shoes that illustrate what you will likely wear at your wedding (cowboy boots, tennis shoes, 3 inch heels, etc.). However, having the shoes you will wear at your wedding is not critical until your first fitting!
- We do provide liquid refreshments at every appointment and for no charge. This does include coffee, tea, water and champagne. You are always welcome to bring snacks in for your party as well.
- The boutique is open for retail walk-ins according to the hours listed on the Contact page. Any customer can come in and shop for jewelry, headpieces, veils and to look at gowns at any time.
- There is two-hour free street parking throughout Historic Downtown Littleton. This ends at 6 pm with no restriction on parking thereafter. There is also a lot across the street from Casa Bianca Bridal (in the Reinke Brothers lot for $3 a day).